A video for your viewing pleasure. Please disregard my crackly voice on the video (sounding more like Kay Babe every day...) There was music in the background even though you can't really hear it. Leila was busting a move to the beats!
Nicole, this video is private on YouTube and thus I can't view it. Not sure if everyone can't see it or if it's just me. Maybe you gave access to everyone but me. If that's the case I'll just steal Sharis' code and find my way around your silly rules. Ha.
You think I am that savvy Dan? I didn't realize that by setting it private you wouldn't be able to see it in my blog. Silly me. It is now public. I was trying to find a way for only family to see it vs. the whole world, but since that involves typing in all those email addresses, forget about it. I guess the whole world can enjoy Leila dancing too. If you have another clever way to embed videos, let me know! Hopefully this works now???
Wow, When I saw Leila walk down the hall, before you said it, I thought she was doing the "Charley Chaplain" walk. You're getting old girl! Leila is a such a doll!
LOVE HER! Cannot believe how big she's getting. I chuckled through the entire clip. thanks so much for sharing (even if it is with the entire world) :) Love to all three of you, Marla
6 comments:
Nicole, this video is private on YouTube and thus I can't view it. Not sure if everyone can't see it or if it's just me. Maybe you gave access to everyone but me. If that's the case I'll just steal Sharis' code and find my way around your silly rules. Ha.
You think I am that savvy Dan? I didn't realize that by setting it private you wouldn't be able to see it in my blog. Silly me. It is now public. I was trying to find a way for only family to see it vs. the whole world, but since that involves typing in all those email addresses, forget about it. I guess the whole world can enjoy Leila dancing too. If you have another clever way to embed videos, let me know! Hopefully this works now???
Nicole,
All I can say is, this brings back memories of you dancing at your favorite Atlanta clubs.
Amy
Wow, When I saw Leila walk down the hall, before you said it, I thought she was doing the "Charley Chaplain" walk. You're getting old girl! Leila is a such a doll!
Love, Aunt Paula
Work out the moves girl! and the runway walk! your mommy and daddy are teaching you well.
LOVE HER! Cannot believe how big she's getting. I chuckled through the entire clip. thanks so much for sharing (even if it is with the entire world) :)
Love to all three of you,
Marla
Post a Comment